I offer support for my plugins on the HuskHelp Discord server. We try and respond to enquiries as quickly as possible there.
Once you have joined the Discord, you can use the button in the
#create-ticket channel to open a ticket and explain your issue and a member of staff will get back to you.
Please note that all staff members are volunteers, and we reserve the right to remove or ban users from the HuskHelp discord who behave inappropriately.
If you purchase a premium resource, such as HuskTowns and HuskSync, you will be asked to provide proof of purchase. Once proof has been provided, you will be assigned a customer role to confirm your verification. If you leave the HuskSync discord you will need to re-verify.
Please note that we are unable to provide support with the following topics for various reasons. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Installing DynMap, BlueMap, SquareMap, or setting up a reverse proxy.
- Installing Redis.
- Some of my plugins make use of it, and although we are happy to provide recommendations we do not offer system administration services.
- Installing or upgrading MySQL.
- Installing Pterodactyl－or other system administration tasks.
- Integration with CMI (Content Management Interface). CMI is a complex plugin that tends to not work well with other resources.
- Unfortunately, we will have to decline requests that involve implementing or fixing issues with CMI.
- Support for HuskHomes v1.x－Please update to the latest version of HuskHomes (v2.x).
- Support for fixing issues caused by running a cracked (offline mode) server.
- If you’re getting “Subquery returned more than one row” errors, see here.
- Support for fixing issues caused by changes made by forks of Paper/Waterfall.
- My plugins support Spigot, Paper, BungeeCord, Waterfall or Velocity.
- Proxy forks like Flamecord in particular are known to cause problems.
We ask that all users conduct themselves in a proper manner on our Discord server.
- No links or attachments to any kind of pirated content.
- Bigoted language of any kind is not allowed. This includes slurs as well as hateful statements.
- NSFW content is not allowed on this server.
- No rude behavior such as excessive trolling, harassment, or mass pinging (especially of staff).
- Discord’s Terms of Service applies to this server, please be mindful to not break it for your own safety.
- Please contact a staff member before advertising anything on the server (this includes links to other Discord servers).
- You understand that we can only provide support within the terms & conditions outlined on this page.
- Be nice and have fun!
We archive tickets for evaluative and historical purposes, generating a .html transcript. We can provide a copy of these transcripts on request.
Last updated: May 8th, 2022