This guide will walk you through how to migrate from MySQLPlayerDataBridge (MPDB) to HuskSync v2.x.
- Spigot servers with MySQLPlayerDataBridge still installed
- Download, then install HuskSync on all your servers. Don't uninstall MySQLPlayerDataBridge yet.
- Follow the setup instructions here.
- Start your servers again when done.
- With your servers back on and correctly configured to run HuskSync v2.x, ensure nobody is online.
- Use the console on one of your Spigot servers to enter:
husksync migrate mpdb. If the MPDB migrator is not available, ensure MySQLPlayerDataBridge is still installed.
- Adjust the migration setting as needed using the following command:
husksync migrate mpdb set <setting> <value>.
- Note that migration will be carried out from the database you specify with the settings in console to the database configured in
husksync migrate mpdb startto begin the migration process. This may take some time, depending on the amount of data you're migrating.
- HuskSync will display a message in console when data migration is complete.
- Stop all your Spigot servers and remove the MySQLPlayerDataBridge jar from each of them.
- Start your Spigot servers again.
- Verify that the migration was successful by logging in and using the
/userdata list <username>command to see if the data was imported with the
- You can delete the old tables in the database if you want. Be careful to make sure you delete the correct ones.