This will walk you through installing HuskSync on your network of Spigot servers.
- A MySQL Database (v8.0+). MariaDB is not currently supported - sorry!
- A Redis Database (v5.0+)
- Any number of proxied Spigot servers (Minecraft v1.16.5+)
1. Install the jar
- Place the plugin jar file in the
/plugins/directory of each Spigot server.
- You do not need to install HuskSync as a proxy plugin.
2. Restart servers
- Start, then stop every server to let HuskSync generate the config file.
- HuskSync will throw an error in console and disable itself as it is unable to connect to the database. You haven’t set the credentials yet, so this is expected.
- Advanced users: If you’d prefer, you can just create one config.yml file and create symbolic links in each /plugins/HuskSync/ folder to it to make updating it easier.
3. Enter MySQL & Redis database credentails
- Navigate to the HuskSync config file on each server (
databasesection, enter the credentials of your MySQL Database. You shouldn’t touch the
redissection, enter the credentails of your Redis Database. If your Redis server doesn’t have a password, leave the password blank as it is.
- Unless you want to have multiple clusters of servers within your network, each with separate user data, do not change the value of